Tuesday, March 23, 2010

power of " lying "...

There is a thin line between lying and diplomacy where diplomacy is driven by brain and lying by heart …I do lie when I feel that my lying would make the person happy and smiling…I do lie when I feel that it would make the person feel good even if for the shortest moment…I do lie when I think it would give hope to others…I do lie when I feel I am not answering the most fundamental question…I do lie even though I would be relinquishing my own self and making others happy…I do lie when my friends need sympathy more then strength…I do lie to unravel the truth from within…I do lie when people want short term happiness and not long term miseries…I do lie when I say I am human…I do lie not to earn money but surely a million dollar smile…I do lie to make others live…I honestly lie to bring an honest smile… …I do lie when the question involved is unethical and insignificant but would do whole lot of good to others…I do lie to a child bringing end to his tantrums and showering smiles…I do lie when I loose but makes me keep trying…I don’t lie when I look myself in the front of the mirror…

Never lie to survive but always speak truth to live…

No comments:

Post a Comment