Monday, March 1, 2010

Jealous Gods

Lord Indra: What the hell is going down on Earth? I heard sounds of celebration. Are they praying for me?
Narad muni: Lord, the celebration is going from our main Hindu bastion Hindustan…those people already have 33crore gods to worship and they have added one more…
Lord Indra(in rage) : New God!!! Who is he? Is he an avatar of Lord Vishnu, Krishna or Ram? Tell me…
Narad muni: No Lord. Don’t get angry. He just plays cricket…and he has become GOD…His name is Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar…He is human, 37 yrs old, short, plump and girls love him…He is worshipped throughout the country like God…government and private companies all are endorsing him…
Lord Indra: Huh!! Narad please don’t give me that crap. Are you also following him?
Narad muni: No Sir. I am a big fan of Tiger woods…He is so human and never tries to be GOD
Lord Indra: But I read the times of India on internet and it said today they were going to have their Railway budget…
Narad muni: O lord. This is India .Who cares about the Railway budget. People want entertainment. Only if Katrina kaif(the hottest babe of Bollywood, Lord) would have presented the Railway budget then it would have made news. Lord , even Commonwealth shooting championship is going on where India has won more than 12 medals till now but it is hardly making news. People here are crazy after cricket and movies and nothing else they want.
Lord Indra: But I have updated myself through internet and I have heard that the country has several problems like over population, naxalism, India-Pakistan conflict, terrorism and many more like this…
Narad muni: Lord, I told you that they just want entertainment. There are few manipulative people who run the whole country and people follow them whole heartedly. People are good-natured but ignorant of the real things…Lord, I suggest you to curse the country with floods, tsunami or earthquakes so that people will start worshipping You again and not the man-made Gods…
Lord Indra: Narad, we are God and not humans…Never give me such false advise I warn you…Let sachin and people like him prosper…He is human and He is a blessed soul…I too was human once…So I will do one thing that when he makes any speech I will make him utter that, “whatever I am today is all because of Lord Indra” so people will start worshipping me again. HaHaHa

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm so you were contemplating all about the Gods at around 141am in the morning..interesting.

    Even though I do firmly believe that Gods do get jealous fom time to time especially when they are losing their devouts..and who would not.

    I like the Sarcasm and the narration of this blog. Throughly enjoyed it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one dude.. impressive writing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude, fictional writing is good, but i think you should write more on current affairs talk, or how about the story of the movie that you wanted to make.....
    you'll get some good comments on that one i guess...

    ReplyDelete